Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Altec Lansing inMotion COMPACT iM310 Portable Speakers for iPod and MP3 Players


I like this dock and use it a lot. Friends have also commented that they are impressed with the sound from such a compact unit. One of the cool features is that it runs for a very long time on 3 AA batteries, which makes it perfect for taking along on a camping or beach trip, or just out in the backyard for BBQ music. On a camping trip I don't have to worry about it running out of charge.

Just pop in a set of fresh batteries if I need to. But I don't need to do that very often because it seems to play forever on 3 batteries.

When I'm at home I keep it in the kitchen plugged into AC power. I think it sounds darn good for it's size, and I'm fairly picky about that sort of thing. I would buy it again and would recommend it to friends.

perfect product for the price . sounds awesome works with ipod. batteries last longer than most rechargeables. runs on three double a batteries and plugs into the wall. easy to use. looks like it costs hundreds but was only fifty.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails