Monday, March 15, 2010

Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building Your Business (The New Rules of Social Media)

First, let me state that I don't typically write this sort of reviews. This time however, I had to create a shout-out because Steve Garfield nails web video with Get Seen.

I help people "productize their knowledge" and yes, this includes producing videos for them. I like to think I know a thing or two about video. And that's just it, I still learned a lot from this book. And more importantly, I got ideas from it. It's truly a resource.

Steve has put together a book that helps people understand and apply video to their business. Steve includes real world examples, references external sites, and shares his experiences to save you weeks of frustration. Steve spells out the tools you need, the services to use, and the steps to take. You can do it because it's all here in a thorough, well organized, and lively book. You'll walk away with the advice, ideas, and resources to make it happen.

If you're a solopreneur or a small business, you need to get this book. If you're looking to incorporate video into your online presence, you need to get this book. If you're looking to take yourself, your brand, or your business, to the next level, you need, to Get Seen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails