Sunday, August 23, 2009

Getting New Camera - An Excuse to Experience The Outdoor

Sometimes it makes sense to just let your hair down and let it all hang out. So, I thought I'd go and spend the week hunting for a nice Nikon D3 camera that I hope to use for the rest of the summer experiencing and enjoying the awesome weather that we currently have.

If you are like me, you will notice that it does help to step out now and again from the computer and not code all the time. At least one needs to have human interactions more often than just sitting in front of a computer screen for hours on end.

With that in mind, I decided to buy myself a very powerful Nikon D3 camera that I will be using to indulge in one of my hobbies that I've relegated to the back of my priorities for too long. This is something I should have been doing more often, but as lazy as I am, I find it quite hard to step away from my computer once I fire up my beloved IDE - Eclipse.

But with the new camera now around, that would be a very good excuse to get out more and experience the beautiful and wonderful country that we have. One should do more touristy thing - finding out more about important places we have and photograph them.

With so many different makes and models of cameras out there, it was almost impossible for me to pick which to buy until Sebastien recommended the amazing Nikon D3. This is a cool baby...I'm still trying to get it to fly though, once I get it rolling, be certain that there will be photos here.

Wish me luck as I struggle with it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails