Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Programming in Objective-C 2.0


Completely unlike any other programming book I've read. I would have gotten more seriously into programming alot sooner had I read Programming in Objective-C earlier.

The Programming in Objective-C came in good time considering I was outside the UK. I have to say it suffered a bit due to it being a paperback. The binding was good and the paper quality good.

The printed material is the most important part and I have to say that right from the start, I was learning alot about the language and the introduction was so clear, I could understand on the first sitting. On getting into the next chapter and starting to learn the language itself, I was surprised to find how easy it was to get through.

You really don't need a computer in front of you to actually understand what Programming in Objective-C really is.
The best part was the Q & A section at the end of the chapter. It makes you feel that you are taking a course in the language and also helps you evaluate how much you have actually learned.

I would recommend Programming in Objective-C to anyone who wishes to learn a language for the first time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails