Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day

Any user of Facebook needs this book. If you are a small business owner or active online promoting your brand it really helps to have a guide and a shortcut to being effective online.

I first met Mari Smith online as I was getting my profile and fan pages up and operating.

Since then I found that she is THE leader in anything Facebook and is accessible from her fan page to help with any updates or questions that might come up.

What I liked about Facebook Marketing An Hour a Day is that it gives you a background on Facebook, defines it, and then helps guide you into developing a strategy and how to measure it.

In addition it also teaches you how to use pages and groups, how to use ads, and advanced tactics--so it is great for the average user or the small business person or online marketing teams.

I selected the Kindle edition because of the rapidly changing nature of social media so I could get it right away.

Things in social media change so fast (just like Facebook's new revamps over the last two weeks) so I do encourage you to download and begin using it right away.

This book is well worth the investment--go get it now and then go find MariSmith on Facebook!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails