Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The latest Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera

I just purchased this camera 7-15 and its the best DSLR for the money! I looked at D70 Nikon's and they couldn't touch this. I bought mine at bestbuy because they had it for $899.00 which is a great deal,also bought the camera bag and the 8 gb of sandisk extreme sd card. This camera takes some amazing photos.

I have a friend that has a Canon 7D as well and yes that thing is a beast, but this isnt about size. Its about pictures. As far as Im concerned and my friend as well, this camera takes just as good pictures as the 7D. And for half the price. Video takes a little getting used to, but WELL worth it. Im a prof. photog. and this was a big upgrade from my XSi. Well worth the price over the 7D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails