Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World

Just as Chris has done with his previous ventures, the The Art of Non-Conformity really resonates on a visceral level. There is no easy way to describe what topic best characterizes this book. It's a business book and a self-help book and a philosophy book and a guide to life book. Chris truly believes that there is enough out there for everyone and relishes in helping people find their way to true happiness.

His examples and stories are incredibly relate-able. So much so that I called my 7 year old son in to sit with me and read some of the parts on fear and pushing through the walls that hold us back from experiencing life. Those lessons made sense to my son and I know that this book will make sense to anyone that gives it a chance.

The Art of Non-Conformity is destined to be a book that people will credit as causing turning points in their life. I know it will for me.

 The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails