Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nikon Coolpix P80 10.1MP Digital Camera with 18x Wide Angle Optical Vibration Reduction Zoom

I've owned this camera for over a year now and have experienced NO problems with it whatsoever. It is jam-packed with settings and options, programmable f/stop, ISO, etc..., battery life is good, picture quality is excellent! I've taken some full-zoom shots of the full moon with this camera that came out stunning and really surprised me that I could get such great detail. If you are in the market for a camera that offers a lot of features you would expect to find on an expensive Digital SLR camera, I suggest you take a look at this one.

The only con's with this camera is that I would have loved a swiveling view screen, this would be handy. Although this is a point and shoot camera, it is styled like a DSLR camera, which makes it a little less portable than your typical point and shoot.

I take a lot of nature shots and this camera does a great job with closeups as well as distance shots. I've also filmed some hockey games with this and the sport mode does a great job of capturing the action and shooting in video mode is great too.

I would not hesitate to recommend this camera to anyone seeking my opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails