Saturday, September 11, 2010

Professional Android 2 Application Development

A great book, very impressed with the introduction. I was struggling with other two books including Hello Android. but the authors of this book care for starters to understand concepts first. for example another book i used went directly to use the static class R, and I couldn't figure what it meant.

As I struggle looking at complex examples, only helped me to get more familiar with Android 2, but now i am having a clearer understanding. I really recommend this book to others like me who are starting. In my case, this book helps me understand by giving small examples rather than looking to an endless sudoku example from Hello Android. :) You will see it when you read it.

More >>

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails