Friday, February 19, 2010

Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens

I purchased this camera kit about a month ago as my first DSLR. I had been using point and clicks for years and I always had a great deal of disappointment. The D3000 was a very easy transition from point and click to DSLRs. It is very user friendly and offers many of the features you would get on any old camera (highly polished in comparison though). It also offers ease of use to someone, like myself who is interested in photography but doesn't know much of the technical "stuff".

This camera can be as easy as setting it to AUTO and taking fantastic pictures. If you do as I did and try to learn a few technical aspects of photography, you will see that this camera can be used to take absolutely stunning technical shots.

I find that the ergonomics of the body are great, it just seems to fit in your hands as though they were made for each other. I tested out many other cameras before this purchase and found this one to be the most comfortable by far.

I would also like to comment on price. I have read many reviews that says it is overpriced but, you get quite a bit for what you are paying for. I think the price is just fine for what is included.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails