Friday, February 12, 2010

World of Warcraft Programming: A Guide and Reference for Creating WoW Addons

James has been in the WoW addon field for years and his addons are second to none. Back a few years ago he took the time to help me with my first addon and I appreciated the help. I owned the first book and happy to add this one to my library.

The books are well written and contain the information you need to begin writing your own addons and more. They are excellent reference books that will keep you writing addons for a long time. They also have a website to cover any changes made to the API by Blizzard.

Plus the cover is by Scott Johnson, what more could you want.

Bouvi (Earthen Ring - AIE)


World of Warcraft Programming: A Guide and Reference for Creating WoW Addons, reviewed by Bernie Fritts "a.k.a. Bouvi.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails