Saturday, October 02, 2010

iPhone 4 Made Simple

Wow, talk about simple!!! I definitely made the right choice purchasing this iPhone 4 Made Simple book. My iPhone is my first smart phone.....needless to say, I was a bit overwhelmed. So, I started in the beginning of the book with the Quick Start Guide. I was amazed at the endless possiblities of my new phone. Before I knew it, I was up and running. This book is AWESOME.

The step by step instructions along with pictures are VERY EASY to understand. Chapter 3 was really helpful to me. In the past, I always had my husband download music onto my iPod because it was too confusing and I never could figure out how to do it. After reading this chapter I am able to do this and more, all by myself. I actually taught my husband a few things. Chapter 8 (Multitasking and Voice Control)was also extremely helpful. I had no idea that I could switch to another app without ending the first. AND...I love the voice control.

When I first started using my phone, I thought I could only use the voice command for making phone calls, but that isn't the case as I found out. There are so many things I found out about my phone that I wouldn't have known about had I not read this book. Generally, when I purchase new products I don't make it past the first few pages of instructions because of the BORING and sometimes difficult to understand verbage, but I must admit that was not the case with this reference book.

This is truly "learning made simple"!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails