Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You're Better Than Your Job Search

Since I found an excellent opportunity within a day of finishing the book, I can only admit that it was helpful... or maybe it's magical? The section on interviewing with a panel was actually a big help. Having read that section to prep for an interview in which I was expecting two interviewers, I still had all the tools I needed when I was seated in front of a panel of four.

Much of the information presented here is available via The Ladders, but still very handy to have it in book form, and the book is well-conceived and designed to be a handy reference. I've been reading posts from Marc Cenedella for years, and recommend his book for its same very positive tone.

Friends and family aside, it's nice to have someone rooting for you!
Great book, get one here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails